Popular Post

Friday, July 23, 2010

8 Questions Tag














LEAH @ The Royal Blush was kind enough to gift me with a sweet blog award, and in turn, answer a few questions about myself. Here are the questions she put together:

Why did you start makeup blogging?

I got inspired by reading other girls blogs and thought "Hey, I could do that!"



What is your best kept beauty secret ?

Lots of beauty sleep, a sound skincare routine that suits your specific needs, lots of water, and regular excercise. There's four for you! Airbrushing and flattering angles never hurt anyone either ;)



What do you love about yourself?

My sense of humour! It's very weird and off the wall, and very few people share the same kind.



What is funniest thing you ever had happen or seen happen?

Hmmm, this is hard. I've seen so many. My finance cracks me up unintentionally all the time with certain things he/says does. It's why I love him =) My cats crack me up all the time with their weird animal behaviour. But I can't think of a particular instant.


What is Your Fave scent?

Fresh laundry, lysol lemon wipes, and, uh-oh (sharpies)



What do you find most annoying?

People with no integrity, pride, dignity, or respect.



What are your holy grail makeup products?

MAC Studio Fix Foundation, DIORSHOW Extase Mascara, Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick



What would you do for a klondike bar?

Hmm, you know what? I've never had one ... so I don't know what I would do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment