Popular Post

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog Award


Thanks to MsKatie for the "Stylish Blogger" Award.


The rules are to state 5 random facts about yourself, and tag 5 other bloggers.

Well I'm sure I've already answered all the questions out there to be asked, so I decided to pull some random facts out to shock y'all a lil.


1. I love DAVID BOWIE


Like SO MUCH. I pretty much grew up with his music, or to a lesser extent, the "Labyrinth" soundtrack. It was my absolute favorite movie, and I have the special addition DVD today! I also love all of his 70s, 80s, and 90s music. I saw him live in 2003 and it was awesome! My fave songs by him are "Space Oddity", "Rebel, Rebel", "Just Dance" "I'm Afraid of Americans".



2.I have two cats

Left is Tibbs, 9 months, and right is BB, 5 years.


They're both rescue kitties; Tibbs I got from the Meow Foundation, and BB I took from an elderly lady who was moving into a home and couldn't have any animals there. They sleep at the foot of my bed every night.



3.Lily Cole is my fave fashion model



Because she is the most doll-like girl I've ever seen! She seriously is a doll incarnate


I honestly don't know what else to state about myself, I'm definitely at a loss for words. But if you would like to know anything about me, just ask =)


Hope you ENJOOOYED =)


Now it's your turn, 'cause that's right, I tag YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment