Popular Post

Friday, July 23, 2010

MAC Digi-Pops Collection - WIN-WIN

Bonjour Poupées!

I noticed MAC's Digi-Pops LE collection a few weeks ago when I was at the counter. It wasn't available for another few weeks, but I promised myself I would return for the lightest pink shade - Win-Win
Photobucket

Sorry for the poor quality pics, but hopefully you can get an idea of what it looks like.


Photobucket


It's a super pink and sparkley sheer color with crystaly pieces in it. I love it!


Photobucket

They have lots of other shades too.


I also had to get a back up for my Lady Gaga. It's my favorite pink color ever, and as you can see from below, I've almost used up my first tube completely.

Photobucket

I'll need to get a stock pile of them before they stop making it in a few more months.
Have you tried any of the MAC Digi-Pops?

No comments:

Post a Comment