Popular Post

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weekend Fun

Hallo!!!


This past weekend my super good friend Andies invited me to Auburn Bay Lake (where she lives) for some fun in the sun.

Photobucket{Me & Ry}


Photobucket

Unfotunately, I didn't get any good pics of me and Andies :( ... next time.



Photobucket{Me and Lindsay}


Photobucket{Lindsay and her fiance Cole}



Photobucket

{Jaded/Peachy}

I recently got some summery polishes from Revlon. I love them! They go on great; not as good as Essie of course, but still good. They are fast drying as well and within five minutes of applying, my nails are completely dry. They are a bit faster at chipping, but that's because I didn't use a base or top coat. I imagine a base and top coat to take away from the fast drying, and the drying time was my main point when buying these.




Photobucket

Here is Jaded on my nails - a super pretty pastel turqouise. I can't wait to get some more of the Revlon colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment