Popular Post

Friday, July 16, 2010

What's In My Bag?

I Love the popular "What's In My Bag?" posts that I see on blogs a lot. I think the contents of a girl's bag can say a lot about what she's like! So without further ado ...



^This is my go-to bag for work, shopping, and running errands - The Audrey Coach Bag. I was admiring it at Holt Renfrew one day last year, so Ryan decided to give it to me as a Christmas gift a couple months later.


^Everything inside it^


My keys and makeup. Sometimes I'll carry more, but it's usually just foundation and lipstick/gloss.



My berry and hand lotion. Hand lotion is always a must in my bag! My hands get really dry. Also a bridal card that I still have from a few months ago when I was trying on wedding dresses.




My ipod, wallet and work id tag, back when my hair was shorter and darker. (2 years ago)



Sunglasses and Hairbrush! (which I always need cause my hair gets messy.)


So that's it! Pretty much everything I carry around with me. Of course there's sometimes an extra lipgloss or four, and lots of old receipts and gum wrappers, but I decided against taking pics of those =)


And Just For Fun ..


I feel like the only purse I ever put on my blog is this Coach one. And while I LOVE it, I wanted to share with you some of my other favorite purses!


I've always LOVED purses, more than shoes or any other type of accessory. I have a lot, but these ones are probably my fave!


Louis Vuitton Speedy 25


I think this is one of the most common LV bags in a girls collection. I like it 'cause it looks chubby and cute, and goes great with jeans for shopping, going to the movies, or running errands. I got it in Cancun when the brand new designer mall was built. (Can't remember what it's called). I loved that mall. Every designer store a girl could ask for!




Louis Vuitton Multicolore Lodge PM


This is probably my most cherished bag .. I got it at the Banff Louis Vuitton store by where I live in Calgary a few years ago and is probably the most expensive accessory I own. I've kept it in it's box since I got it, and try to only wear it on special occasions.


Christian Dior Pink Logo and Leather Shoulder Bag


This bag holds a special place in my heart because it was the first real designer bag I ever owned! I got it in one of the many Dior stores off Waikiki beach in Honolulu. I couldn't believe all of the stores they had there, they all seemed to be lined up for me and calling my name. Coming from Calgary, where good shopping is pretty much non existent, I was like a kid in a candy store. This dainty little purse was the cheapest one in the store (still a pretty penny, lol) and the only one I could afford, but I loved it so much. Back at the hotel room I would take it in and out of it's fancy box and tissue paper over and over again admiringly, then wrap it all back up with the ribbon. It was crazy, but I was in love. It's kind of hard to wear lots; I usually save it for evening dresses or sundresses.


Christian Dior Pink Canvas with Silver Charm


I got this bag at Wynn in Vegas a couple years ago. Can you tell I love pink? Dior are my fave purses, because they make the most feminine and dainty ones. I love the monogram on this one. I also love the charm. The shop lady said that Dior created charms on the bag to lightly ring for good luck when you're walking =)



Coach Slouchy Hobo.

I can't remember the actual name of this one, but it was my old daily go-to before the top one. It's a good bag with lots of room, and it goes well with anything.


Do you love purses too? Or are shoes more your thing?


I think a girl can never have too many shoes or purses..


No comments:

Post a Comment