Popular Post

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Bangs!

I was getting really bored with my hair, hence my hairstyle post from a couple weeks ago. Well yesterday I decided to take matters into my own hands and give myself bangs! I was so eager to get them short that I just took a giant chunk and started cutting .. then my heart started beating really fast as I looked in the mirror - they were so thick and jaggedly crooked. I spend the next half an hour thinning them out though and ended up being fairly happy with the finished result.



It will take me some time to get used to them, but at least they'll already be a bit longer in a few weeks. After that I went to stampede, so threw on my cowboy hat and took a pic for you (kind of - can't really see the hat).
Hope you're having a good weekend =)


No comments:

Post a Comment