Popular Post

Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm going going, back back, to Cali Cali.


Ok, so I've never been to Cali (as my post title would suggest - RIP Biggy), but that is all going to change in less than a month!
Cali has always been one of those places I've dreamed of going - particularly Hollywood! We all have those places that are kind of special to us, even though we've never been there. Another one for me is Tokyo, Japan, but that will take a few more years to visit. These places just intrigue me.

My fiancee sold his baby/car the other day so he could upgrade - seeing as how vehicles go for waaaay cheaper in the states than Canada, we are flying down to LA on Aug. 7, and driving the new ride back up the coast to Canada a week later!

I'm SUUUUPER excited ... been looking at hotels and everything all day today.
We're going to stop in Vegas too for a couple nights hopefully.

Where are some good places to go while in California?

No comments:

Post a Comment